We are not our own: let not our reason nor our will, therefore, sway our plans and deeds.
We are not our own: let us therefore not set it as our goal to seek what is expedient for us according to the flesh.
We are not our own: in so far as we can, let us therefore forget ourselves and all that is ours.
Conversely, we are God’s: let us therefore live for him and die for him.
We are God’s: let his wisdom and will therefore rule all our actions.
We are God’s: let all the parts of our life accordingly strive toward him as our only lawful goal.❞
- evermoremyheartwillsing reblogged this from joshtheyipper
- away-abaddon likes this
- candishh likes this
- sarahysmiles reblogged this from professional-radologist
- sarahysmiles likes this
- jesseekkaahh likes this
- barkerruminations likes this
- professional-radologist reblogged this from joshtheyipper
- professional-radologist likes this
- joshtheyipper reblogged this from kevinzimmerman
- kevinzimmerman posted this